Does anyone else watch Pretty Little Liars? What did you think about the season finale? I know it’s a teeny bopper show but I totally was hooked in the beginning. I have to admit, my college roommates and I may
or may not have watched it… guilty. Anyways..back to the finale. I was talking with my cousin Erin (hey e bear!) and I just couldn’t drop the feeling the show wasn’t going to just end. She read the books and I demanded she tell me who A was a few weeks back so I knew who A was.. or at least who A was in the book. I kind of lost interest a while back but kept watching because I’m weird like that and feel like I have to watch shows all the way through (case and point – I’m still watching One Tree Hill). It did make me pretty sad to think that Maya died, major buzzkill.
On a completely random note, I really like quotes. I love reading them, I love sharing them on facebook and I like to tweet them. So much so that sometimes a friend or a family member calls/texts me to make sure everything is okay. 9.99 times out of 10 I am perfectly fine and it really just is a quote I like. With that being said.. I want to share two quotes with you that I read and really liked.
Tone It Tuesday
Holey moley his workout was no joke! I did my day 45 chest and abs and for my cardio did the interval. I would highly suggest this workout for those of you looking to get your heart rate up without sprinting the entire time…even though I still felt like I was sprinting sometimes when it was at a 4.5 pace :-( what can I say? It’s been a while since I’ve done any difficult cardio let alone intervals. Yikes!
Question of the Day – Do you have a favorite quote? I know I touched on it in my A-Z post but some of my favorites are
- Head up finish strong
- Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes.
- People who are the hardest to love usually need it the most.
- Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with everything they have.
- You don’t have to learn how to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.
- In life, we do things. some, we wish we had never done and some we wish we could replay a million times – but they make us who we are and in the end, they shape and detail us. if we were to reserve them, we wouldn’t be the person we are today. so, just live. make mistakes and have wonderful memories. but never second guess who you are, where you’ve been and, most importantly, where you’re going.
- Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.