1. My legs are SORE. Between my new leg lift the other day, hill sprints and a walk with my mom last night and some cardio today my bootay is burnin’! aaand I’m doing legs tomorrow too, this will be interesting…
2. I’m getting together a Foodie Pen Pals box to send out in the mail to Miriam over at Bellaspire. For those of you that are not familiar with what a Foodie Pen Pal is, I suggest heading over to The Lean Green Bean and taking a look! I’m pretty darn pumped to receive mine in the mail, but more on that later!
3. I’m ready for my boyfriend to come home. I haven’t seen him since Friday and I am more then ready to tackle that boy when I see him. I realized last night as I was laying in bed how much I just wanted to be next to him and hang out. Dear marco, anytime you want to skip out on your vacation and come home works for me! Thank you.
4. Courtney from Young, Fabulous, and Broke in NYC tweeted this photo earlier today, and for whatever reason it stuck with me. I have no idea where she found it / took it and I’ve never lived in a big city before but I really liked it, enough to take a screen shot and share it all with you.
5.. I know that I have really been looking forward to a week off for a long time, but I am getting kind of bored… I have a feeling I am going to regret saying that later.
6. I’ve been going to the gym at a different time this week and it’s funny how the different the people are from one hour compared to the next.
7. Only 2 more class nights, an evaluation and two tests until I am officially an official (hehe) for field hockey. It was so great to get a stick in my hand today and move a little.
8. I only got one good picture today, but I told you that my cat can be such a creeper!
9. Is anyone else as interested in those long dresses as I am? I purchased one already.. and there are two more that I have my eye on…
10. A while back I was asked to take new born photos for my best friend’s sister. Well baby Gracie was born and she’s ready to get her glam on! Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for poses or websites to get some good ideas? let me know! If it’s okay with Gracie’s momma (who reads this blog – hi Gracie’s mom!! 😉 thank you for reading my blog in the wee hours of the morning!) I may post a picture or two!
Question of the day – Have you ever seen a photo or a quote that has just stuck with you? I like simple quotes like let it be, this too shall pass, head up finish strong, and sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. <– very true for a certain past aspect of my life.